Saturday, June 19, 2010

Under the tracks

nani?

Since I have been in Japan, I have never been especially enthralled by the the events most associated with Japan. I don't really have nay special interest in Geisha, most popular festivals, Shibuya crossing and other well-traveled spots. I do admit a weakness for Kyoto, but so far, that's about it.

Recently, for a number of reasons including the time, expense, and frustration of getting away from town as well as a bit of a change in personal circumstances, I have become more and more interested in people and how they actually live their lives.

Watch the bikes!

On what may turn out to be one of the last days of sunny weather before rainy season begins, I spent some time under the railroad tracks in Jiyugaoka. For a place under the railroad tracks, it's an awfully nice area.

Friends

It's a lovely day.

noritai!

No comments: